Materials You Will Need: ( I purchased everything from Michael's)
*A vase or something to hold your brushes in
*Paint Brushes / Sponges
*Hot glue gun
* Sand or some kind of material to hold up your brushes
1. Measure the ribbon around the top edge of the vase and cut the necessary lentgh
2. Take your hot glue gun and glue the back of the ribbon and then apply to the tip of the vase
3. Take any color sand (or filler) that you want and fill the vase half way ( I used whited and pink sand by pouring them in at the same time to get the mixed effect.
4. Take any paint you would along with any brush or sponge you want. Since I wanted circle shapes I chose to get circle sponge brushes
5. Let everything dry
The finished product
Hope you enjoyed!