Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette

Hey beauty lovers! This is a long awaited haul that I have been meaning to do. A few weeks ago I got my hands on the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette and I have had to time review it and one word explains this palette... Wonderful!!!

I love this palette it has some many different colors from bright to neutral to colors that are perfect for smokey eyes. Although the palette is $55 if you think about it you get 15 eye shadows for $55 when one urban decay show costs $17. But I know you guys probably wanna see swatches and pics so lets get right into it.



The first column consits of all neutral colors with the first color consisting of lots of shimmer.
The middle column are very bright colors with a bright pink purple and dark blue and turquoise color
The last column is very good for smokey eyes.

                               Left to Right: Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, Chase
Left to Right: Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence, Deep End

                                      Left to Right: Deeper, M.I.A., Ace, Blackout, Half Truth

I will be doing a couple of different tutorials with these eyeshadows so if you have a certain look or color in mind let me know.

1 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

It looks so pretty! I really want this palette. :)