Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

VACATION TIME!!!

hey beauty lovers I hope everyone is having an amazing week! It's Wednesday and that means the its almost the weekend!!! I just wanted to let you guys know that I am going on vacation tomorrow until Monday so you probably wont see a post from me until Tuesday. Me and my family are going to stay in our house in the Poconos so it will be a nice relaxing time before school starts in 2 weeks (whew the summer went by super quick). I of course will have tons of pics and maybe even a couple of vlogs if you would be interested in seeing that. When I return I have a lot of reviews and hauls to do so I will be kicking out a post everyday (since I have been slacking for a couple of weeks) If any of you have started school already or are starting soon I wish you the best of luck and make this school year the best... I will talk to you all on Tuesday!!!


xoxo
Lana

1 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Hope your vacay is awesome!