Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 19, 2011

FOTD: Neutral eyes and Bold Lips

Hey beauty lovers! It's a beautiful sunday perfect day to spend time with your dads or husbands and that's exactly what I plan on doing. Me and my brothers are getting together and taking my dad out to eat and to the movies and maybe to play putt putt golf (his favorite). So I just wanted to do a neutral look with a bold lip so this is what I came up with hope you enjoy.


 Face:
 Milk of Magnesia (helps control oil)
Makeup forever HD foundation in #178
Concealer MAC NW45

Brows:
NYC brow pencil in Dark Brown
Concealer Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse in  350 Carmel

Eyes:
Wet n wild palette in Vanity
ELF liquid eyeliner on upper lash line
L'oreal studio liner in black
Mascara Rimmell Day to Night

Lips:
NYX lipliner in Orange
Revlon lipstick in Siren

What are you guys doing today?

7 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

This look is great! I'm not doing anything interesting today haha :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I love the lip colour.

taehreh said...

lovely! I should have gone to mini golf with my dad, too. but it rained all day :/ Hope it was a fun day for you and your dad!

Mz_Unique423 said...

Thanks ladies

Unknown said...

pretty mama!!

Anonymous said...

Lucious lips

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck your black pussy doggy style and cum inside you