Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New China Glaze Crackle Metal

Hey beauty lovers! Happy June (time is going by so fast can believe its June already). I wanted to tell you about a new product that will hit stores this summer. China Glaze Crackle Metals nail polishes will be available soon and I know I am not the only one who is excited about these. Crackle nail polish has become a very big rave around the beauty community so I know these will do the same. There are 6 colors that  that will be available are:



Tarnished Gold: warm, honeyed hue
Platinum Pieces: shimmering silver
Cracked Medallion: bold bronze
Haute Metal: pale pink
Oxidized Aqua: deep aquamarine blue
Latticed Lilac: soft lavender

Let me know which crackle is currently your favorite color!!

1 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Those look so cool!