Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 2011 Favorites



Heyyy Beauty Lovers!!! I know I have been M.I.A. for a minute but I'm back and what better way to come back than with my June Favorites. I can't believe that this month is almost over already but at the same time I'm excited because I move the middle of July. But anyway but to the fave's so I have been trying out a lot of new products and I would like to share them with you. Now a lot of these products will have reviews coming up soon so stay tuned for a more in-depth review if you are interested in any of the products. So without futher aduei here are my June Favorites.

From left to right: Wet n Wild Blush (berry shimmer), MAC Wonder Women lipgloss in Athena's Kiss, Cover Girl lipstick in Spellbound, ElF kabuki, Urban Decay Naked Palette, MAC MSF in Deep Dark, Phillips Milk of Magnesia, Makeupforever HD foundation #178, Beauty Blender sponge, Benefit POREfessional, Elf mist setting spray, Viva La Juicy sample perfume.

1) Wet n Wild Blush in Berry Shimmer- This is such an amazing blush it is extra pigmented and a beautiful color for the summer. I have been using this almost everyday.

2) MaC Wonder Women lipgloss in Athena's Kiss and Covergirl lipstick in Spellbound- These two products together are so beautiful. I love the color and it is perfect if you are going for a bold lip which I have been exploring lately.

left: Spellbound with Athena's Kiss
Right: Berry Shimmer Blush

3) Elf Kabuki- This brush was so afforable (only $5) but it is so dense and perfect for applying powder

4) U.D. Naked Palette- Ok I know you have probably seen this in everyone's favorites, but it truly is an amazing product. I have taken this palette with me to travel and it has been all I need.

5) MAC MSF in Deep Dark- I bought this a while back and never really used it but I kept seeing reviews and decided to pick it back up and I'm glad I did. It is perfect coverage for the summer when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup.

6) Phillips Milk of Magnesia (click here for review) - This is my HG oil control primer. I started doing research about a month ago on a product that would control my oil once and for all and this seems to be doing the trick very well. I really love this product and will be using it forever or until I find something better.

7) Makeup Forever HD Foundation (178)- I hauled this product last month and I have been using it and loving it ever since. This foundation gives perfect coverage for me does not look cakey and stays on all day. I would consider this a full coverage foundation. While it is a little on the pricey side ($40) a little goes a long way and it is well worth it.

8) Beauty Blender Sponge- (click here to see my official review) This is an amazing product and it really does create a flawless airbrush face. I haven't picked up my foundation brushes since.

9) Benefit POREfessional- (Review Coming Soon) This is another one of my HG products. I saw this on YouTube while I was searching for ways to minimize the appearance of my pores. I decided not to get it because I saw mixed reviews and did not want to invest the $28 into a product that I might not like.  I recently came across a felleow bloggers review on it and it sold me. (check out here channel herer) While this product does not totally erase your pores it does a good job at minimizing them.

10) Elf Mist and Set Spray- (Review Coming Soon!) This spray is TheBomb.com when I spray this after my makeup I know that it will not smudge or run thoughout the day. It holds my makeuup in place and is very good for touch ups.

11) Viva La Juicy- This perfume has the most amazing smell and the sample has convinced me to invest in the full size bottle.

I hope you guys have enjoyed my favorites for the month. What are some of your favorite products? Do you like any of these products?

5 comments:

JC ♔ said...

Great faves! I've been dying to try that sponge after seeing reviews left and right, and I also want to try the POREfessional.

Also, nice to have you back. <3

True.Beauty.Fiend. said...

I also really like the Naked Palette & Spellbound Lipstick! Thanks for the tip about only bringing the palette on your trip cause I needed some ideas in that area!

Unknown said...

I need to try to the Wet N wild blushes nice picks!

Makeup and Mutts said...

Those lippies are so pretty! Fab faves

Mz_Unique423 said...

Thanks so much ladies!

JC you should try the POREfessional

True.Beauty.Fiend. glad I could help!!!