Heyyy Beauty Lovers!!! I know I have been M.I.A. for a minute but I'm back and what better way to come back than with my June Favorites. I can't believe that this month is almost over already but at the same time I'm excited because I move the middle of July. But anyway but to the fave's so I have been trying out a lot of new products and I would like to share them with you. Now a lot of these products will have reviews coming up soon so stay tuned for a more in-depth review if you are interested in any of the products. So without futher aduei here are my June Favorites.
1) Wet n Wild Blush in Berry Shimmer- This is such an amazing blush it is extra pigmented and a beautiful color for the summer. I have been using this almost everyday.
2) MaC Wonder Women lipgloss in Athena's Kiss and Covergirl lipstick in Spellbound- These two products together are so beautiful. I love the color and it is perfect if you are going for a bold lip which I have been exploring lately.
left: Spellbound with Athena's Kiss
Right: Berry Shimmer Blush
3) Elf Kabuki- This brush was so afforable (only $5) but it is so dense and perfect for applying powder
4) U.D. Naked Palette- Ok I know you have probably seen this in everyone's favorites, but it truly is an amazing product. I have taken this palette with me to travel and it has been all I need.
5) MAC MSF in Deep Dark- I bought this a while back and never really used it but I kept seeing reviews and decided to pick it back up and I'm glad I did. It is perfect coverage for the summer when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
6) Phillips Milk of Magnesia (click here for review) - This is my HG oil control primer. I started doing research about a month ago on a product that would control my oil once and for all and this seems to be doing the trick very well. I really love this product and will be using it forever or until I find something better.
7) Makeup Forever HD Foundation (178)- I hauled this product last month and I have been using it and loving it ever since. This foundation gives perfect coverage for me does not look cakey and stays on all day. I would consider this a full coverage foundation. While it is a little on the pricey side ($40) a little goes a long way and it is well worth it.
8) Beauty Blender Sponge- (click here to see my official review) This is an amazing product and it really does create a flawless airbrush face. I haven't picked up my foundation brushes since.
9) Benefit POREfessional- (Review Coming Soon) This is another one of my HG products. I saw this on YouTube while I was searching for ways to minimize the appearance of my pores. I decided not to get it because I saw mixed reviews and did not want to invest the $28 into a product that I might not like. I recently came across a felleow bloggers review on it and it sold me. (check out here channel herer) While this product does not totally erase your pores it does a good job at minimizing them.
10) Elf Mist and Set Spray- (Review Coming Soon!) This spray is TheBomb.com when I spray this after my makeup I know that it will not smudge or run thoughout the day. It holds my makeuup in place and is very good for touch ups.
11) Viva La Juicy- This perfume has the most amazing smell and the sample has convinced me to invest in the full size bottle.
I hope you guys have enjoyed my favorites for the month. What are some of your favorite products? Do you like any of these products?