Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Review Time ~ Beauty Blender Sponge

Hey beauty lovers, it's been a couple of days since I last posted something. Sorry I have been feeling really lazy, in between the gloomy weather and not getting a lot of sleep that tends to happen. But I'm back with a review on a product that I have been using and LOVIN' for a while. You first saw me haul this product in May and I have been using it non-stop since. So lets get into the review on the Beauty Blender Sponge.



I purchased this sponge at Target for $9.99. The reason I bought it was because I saw a lot of reviews where people stated that the sponge gave an airbrush finish and I was looking for a tool to do that for me. On the site it says:

 "The perfect sponge to access hard to reach areas- apply, blend, smudge and pat your way to perfection. Recyclable and biodegradable"

How I use it:
I fill a bowl with water and let the sponge soak for a little while. You will notice that the sponge will inflate in size. I ring out all excess water and dabb the sponge into the foundation and onto my face until it all blends evenly. (I will have a video on this soon)

Pros:
I love the blue or pink color (depending on where you purchase it)
Easy to clean
Affordable
User friendly

Cons:
Size, it might take a while to do your whole face
The price if you get it from Sephora or another place.

Overview:
Product: 4/5
Packaging: 4/5
Overall: 4/5

Where to Purchase:
Target Sonia Kasuk $9.99
Sephora $19.95-$40.00
Purelycosmetics.com $19.99

Thanks for checking out my review! What are your thoughts on this product? Would you like to see a comparison (if any) between the sephora one and the Sonia Kasuk one?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this lovely review. I always wanted to try this for my tint moisturizer. have a great day!

Makeup and Mutts said...

It sounds great! Thanks for the review. Your new blog design looks great!!

Mz_Unique423 said...

NarsCupcake- Thanks, you should try it, it will probably work well.

Vintage Makeup- Thanks!!!

JC ♔ said...

Oooh, I like the new design as well, and what a cute sponge! I would get the pink but the blue is nice as well. Great post. <3

Mz_Unique423 said...

@ JC Thanks! Yeah I like the pink one also, I just wanted to try the blue one in case I didnt like it