Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 5, 2011

WeeklyDeals

Hey beauty lovers! I think I am going to start a new series on my blog called weekly deals where I list the weekly deals at drugstores along with any other deals I think are worth talking about. I know many other bloggers do thi ny favorite is  Nouveaucheap and in no way am I trying to take credit for this idea,  but I feel this is a good way to save you guys some money and get the best deals. Let me know if this is something you would like to see weekly.

CVS:
Covergirl BOGO 50%
Wet n Wild (Lip, Eye, Nail) BOGO 50%
Neutrogena (Skin or Hair) 20% off
L'Oreal eye or lip cosmetics spend $10 get $3 Extra Bucks
L'Oreal Color Riche lipstick or lipliner $5
Select L'Oreal mascaras, HiP eyeshadow duos, Color Smoke or Wear Infinite quads $6
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Nail Color $4.99

Rite Aid:
Rimmel cosmetics BOGO  50% OFF
Sally Hansen cosmetics and beauty tools  BOGO 50% OFF
Neutrogena cosmetics 40% off; spend $30 get $10 +UP Rewards
CoverGirl cosmetics BOGO  50% OFF; spend $20 get $5 +UP Rewards
Revlon ColorStay cosmetics and beauty tools BOGO  50% OFF
Almay foundation, powder or blush $8.99 with $2 +UP Rewards

Walgreens:
Rimmel lip or eye cosmetics 50% off
CoverGirl cosmetics BOGO  50% OFF
Revlon cosmetics BOGO  50% OFF
Sally Hansen nail products, skin or lip care or beauty tools BOGO  50% OFF

An online deal that I wanted to make you all aware of is:

Haute Look will be featuring Urban Decay Cosmetic Products on their site Monday (6/6/2011) only from $10 up so make sure you check that out.

Know of any good deals going on this week? Let me know and i'll add it to the list!!

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Oooh great deals, thanks for sharing!

MakeupbyThess said...

Hey there!
Thanks for following =)

Great idea for a series!