Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To P10P or not To P10P?

Hey beauty lovers! I'm so glad it's Wednesday... just because I love my weekends! So I just wanted to share some thoughts with you all  and see how you guys feel and if you have any suggestions or advise. I've really been thinking about doing the project 10 pan but I havent seen to many people that have actually completed it! (I mean it is really hard to ban yourself from buying something that your addicted to... this sort of makes me realize how hard it is to break an addiction) So my question to you is have you tried going on the project 10 pan? what were some things that helped/ hindered  you from  completing  it?  I really want to do this because I have so much makeup and I know I cant get to all of it but its easier said than done. What should I do?  HELP!!!!

3 comments:

JC ♔ said...

Hi sweetie! I started it a few weeks ago and honestly I still find myself buying stuff. The good news is I've been hitting pan on my items, but it still hasn't really stopped me from buying anything lol. -.- If you can do it, I really admire you. It is a rewarding feeling hitting pan on something you've been wanting to get rid of/have had forever, but I just can't get a grip on my addiction. Ugh!!

Mz_Unique423 said...

JC- It really is a rewarding feeling, I hit pan on a couple of items but I still want to shop lol! I saw your post on your p10p along with others which made me realize maybe I should just go on a budget!

Makeup and Mutts said...

I say go for it! I plan on doing it myself as well. :)