Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still Glamorous Haul

Hey beauty lovers! I want to share with you some new pigments that I picked up and that I am LOVIN'!!!! As you know I did a haul and review not to long along and I found myself with a cart full during their Memorial Day Sale. Of course I scaled my cart down to a reasonable amount so let me show you what I got!!

 Colors:(left to right) Smurf, Pearl Neck, Caution, Skinny Dip, Ninja Turtle, Summer Lovin'


Colors : (left to right): Summer Loven, Smurf, Ninja Turtle, Skinny Dip, Pearl Neck, Caution
Top: Dry Swatch
Bottom: Wet Swatch
colors no flash: (left to right): Summer Loven, Smurf, Ninja Turtle, Skinny Dip, Pearl Neck, Caution
Top: Dry Swatch
Bottom: Wet Swatch

As you can tell by the swatches, these colors are truly pigmented and very vibrant colors. There seems to be no real difference between the dry swatch and wet swatch so either way you will get good color payoff. I'm in love with this company I am working towards owning the WHOLE collection! With that being said lets get into the pros and cons.

Pros:
Very Pigmented
Affordable
Color Variety
Lasting Power

Cons:
There are none

If you would like to see any looks with these pigments leave me a comment and I will be sure to do it.

3 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Great haul, those look fabulous!

Lady said...

wow, those are gorgeous! i'll have to check it out : )

JC ♔ said...

"Cons: There are none" LOL! Those do look really amazing though. <3