Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FOTN: Rihanna Concert

Hey beauty lovers! Yesterday I went to the Rihanna concert with my friend Ashley and I had so much fun. Rihanna's Loud Tour featured J. Cole (my hubby he just doesn't know it yet) and B.O.B. I loved all of the performances especially when Rihanna came out! I wanted to do something bright with my makeup for the concert so I matched the eyeshadow with my shirt (yeah I know some people say you shouldn't do that but who cares). So I did a bright yellows and black eye which I got a lot of compliments on and will do a tutorial on later. Check out the pictures!



Products Used:

Face:
Milk of Magnesia (to stop oil n shine)
Makeup forever HD foundation in 177
Benefit POREfessional
La Femme Blush in Golden Sunset

Eyes:
Brows - Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Dark Brown
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette (yellow, black and brown)
Still Glamorous Cosmetics Pigment in Caution
E.L.F Liquid eyeliner
Maybelline One by One mascara

Would you let to see a tutorial on this?

4 comments:

True.Beauty.Fiend. said...

Pretty look, I really like yellow e/s! & I know I don't care if my eye shadow matches my clothes either.

Makeup and Mutts said...

Pretty look, it really brings out your eyes :)

Mz_Unique423 said...

- True.Beauty.Fiend- I love yellow e/s too, really I love anything bright!

-Vintage Makeup- Thanks girl!

Neeyuh said...

Very pretty!! Thank you for the comment on my recent post, I thought I would vist your blog and reply. I love the elf liquid liner too, it's my new fave! The mascara works pretty well for me too, I'll be doing a review on it soon :)