Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FOTD using UD Roller Girl Palette

Hey beauty lovers! I hope everybodies week is going good, I know mine is! So I promised myself that I would start doing more FOTD posts, something different than the normal haul  or review videos. So let get started, this is the look that I came up with using the Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette.



Face:
Clean and Clear Daily Moisturizer
Black Radiance Oil Control Primer
MAC studio select concealer in NW 45
L'oreal true match concealer in c6-8
(under eye circles)
MAC MSF Deep Dark
MAC Razin Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette
ELF eyelid primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Hot Pink
Lid- Woodstock
Crease- MAC Espresso
Brow bone and tear duct- VerVe
Outer V- Darkhorse
EFL liquid eyeliner
Rimmell Day to Night Mascarra

Hope you guys like this look! If you have any questions about any of these products or would like to see a review on anything let me know.


3 comments:

JC ♔ said...

This is really pretty; I like it. Woodstock from the UD RGP looks amazing on you!

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love it, very pretty!

Mz_Unique423 said...

Thanks ladies!!!