Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, June 4, 2011

NYX 12th Anniversary Sale Haul




Hey Beauty lovers, I hope everyone is having a great weekend and loving the weather. It was 90 degrees where I live today and I was out in the sun for awhile bakin' (not my idea of a good time), but never the less I had a pretty good day.

Anyway lets get to this post! I received my NYX package in the mail a couple of days ago from the 12th Anniversary Sale. I'm sure you all know about the FIASCO that happened that day so I  don't have to get into it but lets  just I was not a happy camper! They did however makeup by giving us 50% off and free shipping (its not as good as $1.20 but it will do). Any who lets get into the goodies.



I've seen a lot of You Tubers using this product before they apply their eyeshadow and I wanted to give it a try.
What it Claims: Maximize the intensity, longevity and unashamed brilliance of your eye shadow statements with our eye shadow primer pots. Each of the three NYX Eye Shadow Bases—for vibrant, pearl or neutral tones—creates a smooth canvas for color, increases its durability and prevents fallout.


I have been wanting this blush in Cinnamon forever and I felt this was the best time to buy it. I heard that this blush can be a little powdery and lack color on dark tones so I also bought the cream blush also.

I initially purchased these Glitter Cream Palettes because I thought that they could be used as a eyeliner, however I'm not quite sure if this will actually work! I will let you know how this works out!


Soft matte Lip Cream- This is a fairly new product and I've been hearing lots of raves so I had to try them for myself.
What it Claims: Neither lipstick nor lip gloss—this is matte lip cream. A new kind of pout paint that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. Soft Matte Lip Cream is surprisingly durable and, unlike some matte lipstick formulas, also moisturizing.


Nyx Lip Liners- Orange, Currant, Blossom, Deep Purple. I love NYX liners I bought a few more, almost have a complete collection.

Have you tired any of these products?
Are there any you would recommend I try?
Want to see reviews or swatch?


6 comments:

True.Beauty.Fiend. said...

Looks like you got some great stuff! I've tried the glitter palettes & I can honestly say I DON'T like them.

MzUnique423 said...

@ True.Beauty.Fiend
Yeah its not what I expected. I'll probably pick up some of the glitter liquid liners.

JC ♔ said...

Hi hi! Thanks for the add, and this is a great haul. I think we all remember the NYX anniversary fail... but at least they shipped to you. They wouldn't even ship, at all, to Hawaii. *grumble* Anyway...

I've actually heard great things about their blushes but I think either the cream or powder will work amazingly on you. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on the base and lip pencils too. Oh, and the lip matte creams as well.

<3

Summer said...

Ahh, great haul <3 I really want to try the Matte Lip Creams, I've seen some amazing swatches online :)

http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

Makeup and Mutts said...

The glitter palettes look gorgeous!

Mz_Unique423 said...

@ JC Thanks for following back I love your blog! It sucks that they wouldn't ship to you, my review for those other products will be coming up.

@ Summer Thanks! I'm loving the Matte lip creams so far so pigmented. You should try them.

@Vintage Makeup Yes the colors are so pretty.