Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tag: What's In My Makeup Bag

Hey beauty lovers! I hope you all are having a great weekend. I saw a couple of people doing this "What's in my makeup bag" tag. It seemed fun so I decided to get in on the action also. So Let's get started!!! I don't carry to many things in my bag just some essentials.


 I purchased this cute yellow and polka dot bag from the dollar store.
 As you can see it is just the right size for all the makeup I carry on a regular basis.
Now lets get into the good stuff:

Benefit- POREfessional- I love this product and will be doing a review but this product is very good for minimizing pores.

Baby Phat- Perfume, this smells so good

Mac Wonder Women lip gloss in Secret Identity- This is a very neutral lip gloss with sheer coverage good for everyday looks

Revlon lip gloss in orchids- this is a shimmery gloss with very sheer coverage.

Coastal Scents Kabuki brush- love this brush for apply powder products

Rimmel lip gloss (clear)- perfect gloss for any occasion when you don't want to wear any color

E.L.F. Mist and set spray- I will be doing a review on this also but its a very good setting spray that holds your makeup and makes it last longer.

MAC Mineralized Skin finish natural (Deep Dark)- perfect powder for touch ups

MAC blush (Razin)- This is my go to blush no matter what. It's the best things since sliced bread (lol)

Nail file and clipper

Mirror

Hair Tie

What's in your makeup bag? I tag you all!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you carry in your makeup bag! I'll have to do this tag. ;) MAC Powder Blush in Raizin will always be the best, imo!

Makeup and Mutts said...

Love your makeup bag! Very cute!!